TCC Men's Community consists of blended generations of men learning together how to follow Jesus and inviting others to come along.
We do this through:
- Daily shared experience of connecting with God through prayer and His word
- Weekly large group gathering for blowing off steam and sharing a vision together of life in God's good kingdom
- Small group gathering for connecting in friendships that matter, sharing victories and struggles, and rallying one another
- Events throughout the year with varying focus: welcoming new folks, serving together, discipleship training, adventure, and Sabbath
- Ongoing mentoring and teaching on how to follow Jesus in whatever circumstances make up our daily life.
Thursdays, 6:30 - 8:30pm
TCC Men's Community will gather large at TCC in Room 205 from 6:30 to 7:00 before dividing into small groups from 7:00 to 8:30. They will be working through and discussing various YouVersion Bible studies and looking at how they have connected to God and their purpose over the previous week.