TCC Men's Community consists of blended generations of men learning together how to follow Jesus and inviting others to come along.
We do this through:
- Daily shared experience of connecting with God through prayer and His word
- Weekly large group gathering for blowing off steam and sharing a vision together of life in God's good kingdom
- Small group gathering for connecting in friendships that matter, sharing victories and struggles, and rallying one another
- Events throughout the year with varying focus: welcoming new folks, serving together, discipleship training, adventure, and Sabbath
- Ongoing mentoring and teaching on how to follow Jesus in whatever circumstances make up our daily life.
Thursdays, 6:30 - 8:30pm
TCC Men's Community will gather large at TCC in Room 205 from 6:30 to 7:00 before dividing into small groups from 7:00 to 8:30. They will be working through and discussing various YouVersion Bible studies and looking at how they have connected to God and their purpose over the previous week. Click Here to register.