What if my child has special needs?
If your child has special needs, please contact TCC Kids Director Kim Rader prior to attending on a Sunday morning so we can work together to set you and your child up for success.
How does drop off and pick up work?
Classrooms open 15 minutes prior to the start of the Worship Gathering. After your child has been checked in at a computer, parents can accompany their child to their classroom where they will be signed in by a leader in the room. To ensure a continued safe environment, we ask parents/guardians to pick up their children immediately following the gathering unless contacted beforehand.
How do you determine classroom placement?
Classroom placement in our Early Childhood rooms is as follows:
- Nursery - birth through 18 months
- Toddlers - 19 months through 2 years or until toilet trained
- Preschool - 3 years or older and toilet trained
Can I bring my child if he/she isn't feeling well?
Our desire is to offer safe, healthy, and quality ministry to children. Children must be symptom free from cold or flu for a minimum of 24 hours. Children with the following symptoms cannot be left in our care:
- Yellow/green runny nose
- Elevated fever during the past 48 hours (99.6 or above and without the use of fever reducing medication)
- Experiencing symptoms of diarrhea and/or vomiting
- Eye drainage or infection
- Contagious rash and specifically an open wound caused from scratching
- Persistent coughing or sneezing that is not allergy-related
- Exhibiting signs of a contagious health condition such as lice, croup, or chicken pox
How do I arrange for a baby dedication?
Baby dedications are a chance for you, with the support of our church family, to commit to raising your child to know and love Jesus for the whole of their life. If you are interested in participating in a baby dedication, please contact TCC Kids Director Kim Rader.